Dress Size Challenge

 16 reviews for The Ketogenic Switch, 3.2 stars: “Dear Deborah I am a recently "​quit" ... But if you truly want to change your habits to become healthy and the size you ... the challenge as its unrealistic to change habits of a lifetime in just 30 days, ... Hi Pamela, The 30 Days One Dress Size challenge is a short introduction

The 30 Days One Dress Size Challenge is my exclusive online program that will help you get in shape, feel great and take back control of your life in ONLY 30 days

Oh, did I mention that downloadable materials for the 30 Day Challenge offer a handful of easy-to-do recipes? Who knows, maybe I like many women who are taking this challenge together with me will love to cook again - these recipes are so delicious and the food looks just gorgeous.

Anyway, back to my own experience with support system, meaning family and friends. I went to visit my daughter and her family at the end of week one of the challenge - 6 hour drive from my place, which I do it every 4 weeks.

But this time it was very special - my granddaughter turned 2 years old on that Sunday, February 9. I was a little concerned as my daughter is married to a Pakistani man (dietary differences with my usual almost Russian way of eating, given I live in Atlanta area), and both of them being very tired as this is their first child, so there’s a pizza and breads in general in their diet in addition to visits to Indian restaurants.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Instant Fat Loss Formula review

How Long Does It Take to Lose Body Fat

Body mass index calculation